[ Wyoming State Capitol ]
The goal of the Wyoming State Capitol exhibit and program is to educate youth about the Executive and Legislative branches and general history of Wyoming’s government. Students will learn about the construction of the Capitol and how it is used. While students will be unable to see the interior of the Capitol building in person, photographs and hands-on construction materials are used during the program.
**Please note: While the Wyoming State Capitol building is closed for restoration and renovation, an exhibit and program on the Capitol is available at the Wyoming State Museum.
- Wyoming State Capitol Exhibit and Program
- 2301 Central Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 82002
- Contact Person: Nathan Doerr, Curator of Education
- Phone: (307) 777-7021
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.wyomingcapitolsquare.com/ (for information about the restoration and renovation of the Wyoming State Capitol and Herschler building)
- Average length of visit: 1 hour